"Jason, Just wanted to thank you for helping us get our life back on track. It's nice to have a positive reflection of the experience."
"You saw us through an incredibly difficult time in our lives, with great professionalism and humanity."
- Monterey, CA
"We want to thank you for making a tremendously difficult situation almost painless."
- Salinas, CA
"You and your staff were wonderful and we wish you all many blessings in your good work."
- Monterey, CA
Welcome to Central Coast Bankruptcy, Inc.
At Central Coast Bankruptcy, Inc., we help individuals and businesses discover debt relief options for their financial difficulties. Filing for bankruptcy with us can mean an end to debt and a new beginning to financial stability. With offices located in Salinas, Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Jose, San Francisco and Oakland we have a location to serve you.
What Sets Us Apart From the Rest?
- Your initial in-person consultation with Attorney, Jason Vogelpohl, is always FREE - with no obligation.
- We are one of the only local bankruptcy law firms that offers the option of filing for the more complex Chapter 11, as well as for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13.
- We are concerned with YOUR best interest. We offer all of the major bankruptcy filing options to you, as well as suggesting alternatives to filing for bankruptcy.
- We will continue to be there for you over the years. After your case has completed, you are invited to come to our office, annually, we will assist you in running your credit report and then we will go over it with you in-person to ensure that it is correct, and that your debts are reflected properly - if they are not, we will fight to get it fixed for you for FREE!
- Our staff of highly trained and experienced paralegals and attorneys are professional, courteous and committed to your individual case. Your success and satisfaction are our goal.
- No one else can compare to the level of service we provide for our clients.
- Se habla Español